Interpretation And Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
1. Account means an individual account created for You to access parts of our Service.
2. Affiliate means an entity that controls is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where"control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
3. Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named WastePorter.
4. Company (referred to as either "theCompany", "We", "Us", or "Our" in this agreement) refers to LogisFleet Pte Ltd, 1, Bukit Batok Crescent, #09-51, WcegaPlaza, Singapore 658064.
5. Cookies are small files placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
6. Country refers to Singapore
7. Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
8. Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
9. Service refers to the Application, the website or both.
10. Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It relates to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
11. Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the Service or from the Service infrastructure (for example, the duration of a page visit).
12. The website refers to WastePorter, accessible from https://www.wasteporter.com. or https://app.wasteporter.com
13. You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting And Using Your Data
1. Types of Data Collected
2. Personal Data
3. While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be utilised to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
i. Email address
ii. First name
iii. Last name
iv. Phone number
v. Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
vi. Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device's unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information Collected While Using The Application
While using Our Application to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with Your prior permission:
1. Information regarding your location.
2. Information from your Device's phone book (contacts list).
3. Pictures and other information from your Device's camera and photo library.
We use this information to provide features of Our Service and to improve and customise Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company's servers and a Service Provider's server or simply stored on Your device. You can enable or disable access to this information anytime through Your Device settings.
Tracking Technologies And Cookies
1. Cookies or Browser Cookies
2. Flash Cookies
Certain features of our service may use locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for BrowserCookies.
For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read:
"Where can I change the settings for disabling or deleting local shared objects?" available at Adobe website
3. Web Beacon
Certain sections of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons(also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a specific section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or"Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. We use both Sessions and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
CookiesAdministered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to offer you those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies identify if users have accepted cookies on the Website.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
Use Of Your Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
2. To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a Service user. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different Service functionalities as a registered user.
3. For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other agreement with Us through the Service.
4. To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
5. To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
6. To manage Your requests: To attend to and manage Your requests to Us.
7. For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
8. For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience. We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
i. With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service to contact You.
ii. For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
iv. With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
v. With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
vi. With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention Of Your Data
Transfer Of Your Data
Disclosure Of Your Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Data if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
• Protect against legal liabilitySecurity Of Your Data
The security of Your Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service only addresses people under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13. If You are a parent or guardian and Know that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. Suppose We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent. In that case, we remove that information from Our servers. Suppose We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your data, and Your country requires parental approval. In that case, We may require Your parent's permission before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Changes to this PrivacyPolicy